Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Make Plans Now For National Career Development Month - November


November is our month and I always enjoy making plans to help promote career education and career development, not only in my workplace, but within my community and in my children's schools. Each year I dust off my copy of A Celebration of Work and pick an idea or two to implement. This year I will enjoy meeting with the Kentucky Career Development Association for a November best practices meeting. We will also enjoy some career game icebreakers. At work, we will hold an assessment workshop and present some career-related webinars. What will you do this year to celebrate National Career Development Month? Perhaps hold a career fair or write a column for your local newspaper. Offer to be a guest speaker at your local middle school and role play interviewing with students. We look forward to hearing from you as you embrace our month.

No comments: